1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
The best candidate is anyone who wants to improve the appearance of body fat and/or pockets of cellulite*
, but who doesn’t want
surgery. Good candidates are also those whose skin is starting to lose elasticity and/or shows early signs of sagging*
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
• Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
• Current or history of cancer
• A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s triggered by heat (e.g. herpes)
• An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
• Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
• Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
• Varicose veins
• Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
• Skin-related autoimmune diseases
• Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
2. I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. Venus VersaTM body aesthetics and anti-aging treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
3. Can I do it during my lunch break?
Absolutely. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
5. How often/far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments are done once a week.
6. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area
1. How long does a treatment session last?
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
2. What does the treatment feel like?
The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do
feel it’s too hot, just let the operator know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit.
3. Will it be painful?
Treatments are comfortable. Some say it feels like a relaxing hot stone massage. Some even fall asleep during the treatment.
1. How will I feel after my treatment?
You’ll likely feel relaxed. The treatment is virtually painless and has been compared to a relaxing hot stone massage. Some patients have
even fallen asleep while they were getting treated.
2. How long will the results last and are they permanent?
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, your face
and body continue to age, so maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
3. Is there really no downtime?
Absolutely no downtime. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You
can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
4. Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
5. Can I put makeup up on right after a treatment on my face?
Yes, you can apply makeup immediately after your treatment.
Copyright © 2018 Eyrich Natural Health and Healing - All Rights Reserved.